school holidays of France,
public holidays (1)
school holidays, public holidays (2)
nights (Nightly rate)
For any stay
starting or ending on the period (2), the price (2) applies.
The Tiny House is available from 5 pm the day of your
arrival and must be released before 10 am the day of departure.
The Tiny House "The Dream of
squirrels" is designed to accomodate 2 people. It's not allowed to
exceed this number unless written permission of the owners.
Pets are not allowed. It's not allowed
to smoke in the accomodation.
In case of special request (baby, honeymoon...), please specify your
request when booking.
The rental of the Tiny House,
- linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels, shover mats, tea towels)
- the cleaning kit (sponge, household product, dishwashing liquid)
- the provision of Nordic bath for your private use (preparation,
draining and cleaning at the end of your stay)
- wood in reasonable quantities * to operate the Nordic Bath and fire
- a parking place for a car or a motorcycleon our private ground
- charges (electricity, water, local taxes)
- cleaning of the accomodation during your stay and before your
departure (except dry toilet)
- extra wood (20 euros over the quantity permitting in good
conditions to use the bath between 1 and 2 hours a day)
- fire and charcoal for barbecue
- toilet paper (just 1 roller in the kit)
- to pay at your arrival and returned
after the inventory at the end of your stay -
No payment by credit card or holydays
* the Nordic bath heats up in 2 to 3
hours the first time; but it must be
covered between two uses in order to facilitate a faster heating then.
Logs will be provided with the kit for the fire
at the beginning of the stay and you will be restocked according to the
duration of the stay for a "normal" use.